Stable Release (Recommended)
The OpenCAD development team at Stormlight Tech along with support from the community is pleased to announce OpenCAD 0.2.0.
The major focus with this release was to help clarify versioning. We have adopted Semantic Versioning. You can read more about Semantic Versioning if you are interested.
- OCPHP-215 Navigation and Profile Menu inoperable on reset-password.php
- OCPHP-200 reset-password.php issue
- OCPHP-183 Tone, New Call, and New Vehicle/Persons BOLO Buttons inoperable
- OCPHP-197 MISSING "OBSTRUCTING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER" -Digger#9315
- OCPHP-190 Add OpenCAD support link
- OCPHP-226 Adopt Semantic Versioning.
- OCPHP-175 Add Missing Documentation for get_avatar() and getMySQLVersion() in oc-functions.php
- OCPHP-202 More/Customisable Incident Types for Dispatch
- OCPHP-189 Suspend User with Reason
- OCPHP-185 CIV_REG Documentation requires disambiguation
- OCPHP-184 Ability to hide LEO Tools from Fire & EMS
- OCPHP-177 Not needing civs to be registered by a admin to use cad
We are currently not showing developmental releases on our site.
If needed, you can get this release directly from Bitbucket.